N0Doors N0Doors

Great Job!

This was really entertaining to watch! It seemed like one of those episodes of a series where all the characters come out and do something as a season conclusion or something. The animation was great as well - not at all choppy, and very "professional stickfigure flash"-esque. And, the song was a very nice touch :). The resolution bothered me, though, for some reason. But, it doesn't matter much. Great job!

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Good, however ...

The animation was great, voice acting was amazing, and the theme was satisfactory. However, I did not appreciate the obvious metaphor so much seeing as it is a clear slam towards religion (Christianity specifically). The same effect could have been accomplished without anti-religious undertones - and it still would have made for a very comical and entertaining flash. I understand the wit aspect of it, but I don't see a purpose for slamming / making fun of a single religion other than offending or scapegoating its followers.

Perhaps if the shape of the piece was obviously incorrect, but not in the shape of a cross, star of david, crescent, or any other symbol of a widely followed religion, it would not seem as targeting - but, it would still maintain metaphoric in nature. I understand that not all (hardly any) NG users align themselves with a religion, but it seems rude to single-out, and parody just one of them.

I really liked the flash itself, but I found the metaphor mildly offensive. I understand that this review will probably get voted useless, but I hope that my insight will be helpful to you in the future.

pokémon brawl pokémon brawl

Turn the Volume Down

The sound effects are way too loud and actually distort in most of the scenes. It really takes away from an otherwise good animation.

- Emma.

Hirodai responds:

Ok,I'm going to organize the sounds

The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

That was pretty funny

I get that you're parodying Annoying Orange, and I definitely laughed at the end. But, I can't bring myself to give a parody more than an 8 since it's not really your idea.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks for the review sistah.

Cristo's Halloween Cristo's Halloween

I thought this was pretty funny

I mean, I didn't ROFL; but, I definitely found it amusing enough to watch it all the way through. The animation and voice action was good enough to earn a 7/10 by me!

"I'm going as a cheese" was hilarious.

Cristo responds:

thanks man!

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Excellent!

This was a truly original halloween story! Animation was great, sound was great, music was fitting, and the acting was phenomenal!

(Plus, a half-decent storyline is an easy way to win me over.)

Great job!