Last Green Triangle v1.2 Last Green Triangle v1.2

Reminds Me of Asteroids

It's actually a really fun and addictive game. I like the simplicity and retro theme of it. Unfortunately, there was no sound/music! Also, the ship seemed to be extremely sluggish (but that might have been what you were going for). Other than that, it was a pretty good game!

imagirom responds:

thanks for the commend, i will fix the sluggish feeling in the next version

The Submarine Game The Submarine Game

Not Bad

It's an interesting variation of the "Helicopter Game". But, other than the theme, there's nothing really new here. However, I did like the idea of Oxygen.

snakep responds:

Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

Have your tried the Reserve and the Speedups?

cheers

After School MOWDOWN After School MOWDOWN

Running Over Kids?

Seriously? This isn't a good theme at all. Could you at least make it aliens or something more appropriate?

Daft Punk Soundboard Daft Punk Soundboard

Amazing quality!

This is great :)!

I think XsakuX was thinking about the edits that Daft Punk does in the actual song. There's no real way to put it in a soundboard though, so don't worry about it.

The only problem I had was the music wasn't loud enough, or equal / balanced to the volume of the speech. Other than that, excellent soundboard!

yalik666 responds:

Thanks, I managed to redo the soundboard. And will update it later on with the loader instrumental. So here it is, with the edited part as well :)

Dangerous Dungeons Dangerous Dungeons

I really wanted to give this a 10/10

This game is so great! I love the graphics, music, theme, platform - everything! But, the bosses are WAY TOO DIFFICULT. It's never a good idea to have a situation where the player is forced to make immediate decisions on a time constraint - especially when those decisions are almost completely based on the length of time you hold the jump button down.

I was trying my best to fight through the second boss, but I just couldn't beat it (and this was about a half hour of the same level). The first one was alright until the ending. But, there is no hope for me on the octopus thing.

Extreme level of difficulty keeps me from giving 3 more points, sorry :(.

Symphonic TD - Halloween Symphonic TD - Halloween

Love it!

I'm a music junkie, so this was automatically favorited! I had no problems with it whatsoever! Very creative way of playing tower defense.

Microblum Microblum

Really Cool!

I loved the idea! Smooth controls and not too complicated. Also, the music was great IMO.

The only problem I have is that i don't know what the little symbols on the side mean. I know they are power-ups, but it would help to have a small guide maybe across the top of the screen as a toolbar.

Pixelated Destroyer Pixelated Destroyer

This Could Be Great

The main problems I have with it are:

1. The textures are extremely bland. Put a bit more time into developing the "ground". It doesn't have to be Xevious quality, but something more than what you have now would be great.

2. It's too slow. This might be what you were going for, but I felt very sluggish trying to navigate and fire. It might also feel this way because of the illusion that I am traveling extremely fast.

3. Targets were rather uninteresting.