N0Doors N0Doors

Great Job!

This was really entertaining to watch! It seemed like one of those episodes of a series where all the characters come out and do something as a season conclusion or something. The animation was great as well - not at all choppy, and very "professional stickfigure flash"-esque. And, the song was a very nice touch :). The resolution bothered me, though, for some reason. But, it doesn't matter much. Great job!

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Good, however ...

The animation was great, voice acting was amazing, and the theme was satisfactory. However, I did not appreciate the obvious metaphor so much seeing as it is a clear slam towards religion (Christianity specifically). The same effect could have been accomplished without anti-religious undertones - and it still would have made for a very comical and entertaining flash. I understand the wit aspect of it, but I don't see a purpose for slamming / making fun of a single religion other than offending or scapegoating its followers.

Perhaps if the shape of the piece was obviously incorrect, but not in the shape of a cross, star of david, crescent, or any other symbol of a widely followed religion, it would not seem as targeting - but, it would still maintain metaphoric in nature. I understand that not all (hardly any) NG users align themselves with a religion, but it seems rude to single-out, and parody just one of them.

I really liked the flash itself, but I found the metaphor mildly offensive. I understand that this review will probably get voted useless, but I hope that my insight will be helpful to you in the future.

pokémon brawl pokémon brawl

Turn the Volume Down

The sound effects are way too loud and actually distort in most of the scenes. It really takes away from an otherwise good animation.

- Emma.

Hirodai responds:

Ok,I'm going to organize the sounds

Last Green Triangle v1.2 Last Green Triangle v1.2

Reminds Me of Asteroids

It's actually a really fun and addictive game. I like the simplicity and retro theme of it. Unfortunately, there was no sound/music! Also, the ship seemed to be extremely sluggish (but that might have been what you were going for). Other than that, it was a pretty good game!

imagirom responds:

thanks for the commend, i will fix the sluggish feeling in the next version

The Submarine Game The Submarine Game

Not Bad

It's an interesting variation of the "Helicopter Game". But, other than the theme, there's nothing really new here. However, I did like the idea of Oxygen.

snakep responds:

Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

Have your tried the Reserve and the Speedups?

cheers

After School MOWDOWN After School MOWDOWN

Running Over Kids?

Seriously? This isn't a good theme at all. Could you at least make it aliens or something more appropriate?